Tattoo-People Forums  
After Inked Tattoo Aftercare Lotion with skin healing grape seed oil

Go Back   Tattoo-People Forums > General > Introduce Yourself

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 12th November 2013, 07:32 PM
Tally Tally is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Lincolnshire
Posts: 15
Default New here :D

Heeeeya

I'm new here...so thought i'd say hey...hey

Currently got 3 tats but the idea is to be absolutely covered

Tally x
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 12th November 2013, 11:54 PM
theadmin's Avatar
theadmin theadmin is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 50
Default

Welcome to the forum. Upload some pics of your tattoos and tell us why you decided on having each one.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 13th November 2013, 03:39 PM
Kevin Kevin is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: England
Posts: 13
Default

Hi. I'm new aswell. I'm having my 3 tattoos lasered down enough to have a sleeve done.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 13th November 2013, 05:12 PM
Tally Tally is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Lincolnshire
Posts: 15
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by theadmin View Post
Welcome to the forum. Upload some pics of your tattoos and tell us why you decided on having each one.
I love really good tattoos so I'm not all about having a specific reason behind getting them though I did get my swallow as a kind of milestone that I'd got over the worst of my depression and decided to move forward..


and then I have a horse on my shoulder as Ive always loved horses..hence having 6 now..whoops..



and then I got my new piece on saturday




Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
Hi. I'm new aswell. I'm having my 3 tattoos lasered down enough to have a sleeve done.
heeeeyy What makes you want to get rid of what you have?
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 13th November 2013, 05:13 PM
Tally Tally is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Lincolnshire
Posts: 15
Default

and then we decided to do some more little scribbles after that

Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 13th November 2013, 06:54 PM
Kevin Kevin is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: England
Posts: 13
Default

Hi Tally. Your tats are nice. Like the horse one ;-).
Mine are old school. Had them done 20 yrs ago when I was 16. Got black panther , Taz devil and a old girlfreinds name. So as it's took me since 1998 to get rid of the name , I thought let's get rid of them all and start a fresh. The artists nowadays are so more fantastic. So can't wait to get inked early nxt yr.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 13th November 2013, 07:16 PM
Tally Tally is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Lincolnshire
Posts: 15
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
Hi Tally. Your tats are nice. Like the horse one ;-).
Mine are old school. Had them done 20 yrs ago when I was 16. Got black panther , Taz devil and a old girlfreinds name. So as it's took me since 1998 to get rid of the name , I thought let's get rid of them all and start a fresh. The artists nowadays are so more fantastic. So can't wait to get inked early nxt yr.
Thanks
ah I seee Yeah I think tattooing has moved on so far so quickly, amazing the work now
Sounds like a good plan, could never understand getting other peoples names inked...
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 13th November 2013, 07:19 PM
Kevin Kevin is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: England
Posts: 13
Default

lol. Yer I was younger then and it seemed a good idea. Looking on Instagram there are some fantastic people , who are so good at what they do. Truly amazing work ��
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 13th November 2013, 07:44 PM
Tally Tally is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Lincolnshire
Posts: 15
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
lol. Yer I was younger then and it seemed a good idea. Looking on Instagram there are some fantastic people , who are so good at what they do. Truly amazing work ��
i knew someone that had like 8 girls names down their arm...it became epic in its own way :P
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 13th November 2013, 08:09 PM
Kevin Kevin is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: England
Posts: 13
Default

Haha 8! I've only the one lol. And soon to be none. I've got a few ideas for my sleeve. I have got a laser session in December and maybe 1 in jan. So I've still got a few weeks to finalise my design for my sleeve ;-)
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:11 PM.
 



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

After Inked Tattoo Aftercare Lotion with skin healing grape seed oil

Copyright Tattoo-People.co.uk